Please follow the directions to register through SchoolEngage.
- If you are a current EICS member please follow Option A
- If you are new to EICS please follow Option B
Option A (Current EICS Student)
- You can access SchoolEngage simply by logging into your PowerSchool account and clicking "SchoolEngage - Student Forms" on the left-hand side.
Option B (New to EICS Student)
- Visit https://eics.schoolengage.ca to create a new account
Please note: To reset a password associated with an account previously please visit
*Please note: There are differences between Guardian accounts and Student accounts in SchoolEngage. Student accounts by default cannot submit forms unless they have gone through the "Register as an Independent Student" process described below.
Congratulations, you have registered for SchoolEngage!
You only have a couple of more steps.
- Now that you have logged into SchoolEngage as a guardian
- Create new students using the "Add new student" option on the left
- Once you see your child listed on the left, click their name and look for the form entitled: A.3) Registration for Online Learning
- Choose St. Isidore Learning Center from the list of available schools, then select the option Chesterton Academy programming. That's it!
Now, you are ready to select your courses.
If you have any questions and/or need help please email us at email@example.com